Based on Article 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: GDPR)
applicable from May 25, 2018, I inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is Toolmax Sp. z o.o. hereinafter referred to as the Administrator; the administrator conducts the processing of your personal data. We process your personal data such as identification data, address data, contact details, data provided by you necessary for us to provide you with our services /perform the contract and other data that we will require upon concluding the contract, required from us on the basis of our legal obligations or that we will obtain from you during its performance and which will be processed for the purposes set out
2. Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of:
a) conclusion and performance of the contract between you and us, including ensuring the proper quality of service provision, making settlements. Providing data by you is voluntary, but without providing this data, it will not be possible for us to properly provide services, perform the contract or conclude it, or effectively provide assistance or contact you ( legal basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR);
b) performance of our legal obligations, such as tax and reporting obligations, and their processing for the period provided for by law, to the extent we are obliged to do so (legal basis of Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR);
c) arising from our legitimate interest in establishing and pursuing our claims or defending against such claims until they expire (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
d) direct marketing of our own services, unless you object to data processing (this purpose is valid until we receive your objection in the scope of our legitimate interests, while consent to direct marketing, even after it has been granted, may be withdrawn by you at any time) (legal basis of Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR);
e) for other purposes for which you have given us your consent, unless we are able to process your personal data on a different basis (legal basis of Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR).
You may withdraw your consent to us at any time. However, we would like to point out that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of consent but before its withdrawal.
3. Who your data may be shared with:
a) state services and authorities, including local governments, e.g. the Police, law enforcement agencies, courts.
b) to the extent consistent with professional secrecy, with entities providing the administrator with various types of external consulting, auditing, tax and accounting services. Similarly, as part of our legitimate legal interest caused by the need to defend, establish and pursue claims, your data may be transferred to our insurer or insurance broker / intermediary to the extent it is necessary for the implementation of this legal interest. We also entrust data to data processing entities on the basis of a personal data processing agreement.
We also point out that we currently do not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or an international organisation, i.e. outside the territory of the European Union. Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
4. You have the right to request from the Administrator access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of personal data processing (“the right to be forgotten”), we will fulfil the requests, unless we have grounds or obligation to continue processing them; object to processing, data transfer, lodging a complaint to the supervisory body. The supervisory body is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection to which you will be able to lodge a complaint; withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data.
5. You have the right to object at any time – for reasons related to your particular situation regarding the processing of personal data by us based on Article 6 (1)(f) of the GDPR.
6. We plan to store your personal data for the period:
a) until the completion of negotiations, performance and settlement of the contract, and then until the expiry of the limitation period for claims related to the contract.
b) Similarly, data used to fulfil legal obligations, such as data required in bookkeeping, accounting, will be processed for this purpose throughout the duration of this obligation.
c) in the case of data used by us as part of our legitimate interest, they will be processed for as long as this interest exists, and in the case of claims, until their expiry or limitation. In the case of direct marketing of our services, these data will be processed until you object to their processing for this purpose.
d) in the case of data obtained on the basis of consent, until its withdrawal or until the expiry of the time for which consent was granted.
7. You can use the rights granted to you by reaching us, as an administrator, using our contact details. The company has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
a) The administrator informs that when using the website, personal data is collected automatically by cookies. Cookies contain information that facilitates the use of the website – e.g. by remembering the User’s visits to the Website and activities performed by him/her. Cookies are used by the administrator to improve the quality of services.
c) The administrator informs that the cookies used are:
d) Cookies with data entered by the User (session ID) for the duration of the session (user input cookies);
e) Authentication cookies used for services requiring authentication for the duration of the session (authentication cookies);
f) cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication (user centric security cookies);
g) session cookies of multimedia players (e.g. flash player cookies), for the duration of the session (multimedia player session
h) cookies used to monitor traffic on the website, i.e. data analytics, including Google Analytics cookies (these are files used by Google to
analyse the way the User uses the Website, to create statistics and reports on the functioning of the Website). Google does not use the collected
data to identify the User, nor does it combine this information to enable identification. Detailed information on the scope and principles of data collection in connection
with this service can be found at the following link: https://www.google.com/intl/pl/policies/privacy/partners.
i) cookies used to remember the state of the window “We are currently recruiting for the position”, which appears on the main page